Uttarakhan Urban Sector Development Investment Program- ADB Financed (UUSDIP) [Year 2008 to 2018]
To facilitate basic amenities i.e. water supply and sewerage to the public the UUSDIP program had been executed in Uttarakhand state. The program was assisted by Asian development Bank, through Govt. of India.
The program had been executed in two tranches.
* 255 Km Water supply network, 7500 House service connection, 6 High efficient tubewells, 3 Water treatment plant of total capacity of 56.5 MLD with 10 MLD capacity softening plant had been installed, including other construction works in Dehradun town.
* 74 Km Water supply network, 7800 House service connection, 6 water reservoir of total capacity of 8300 K.L. and 11 MLD capacity Water treatment plant had been installed, including other construction works in Ram Nagar town.
* 107 Km water supply network, 6000 House service connection, 22 water reservoir of total capacity of 9456 K.L, a softening plant having capacity of 1 MLD and 4 tube wells and other construction works had been executed in Nainital town.
* 197 Km. Water supply network, 16000 House service connection, 8 tube wells, 3 water reservoir of capacity of 2800 K.L and other infrastructural works had been completed in Roorkee town.
* 11 Km. Water supply network, 17 water reservoir of total capacity of 12250 K.m and other construction works had been done completed in Haldwani town.
* 129 Km. Sewerage network, 8500 free of cost House service connection and construction of the largest capacity of 68 MLD sewerage treatment plant had been completed for Kargi zone of Dehardun town.
* 75 Km. Sewerage network and construction of 33 MLD Sewerage treatment plant had been constructed in Roorkee town.
* Beautification related infrastructure had been completed in Rajpur Road corridor, Dehardun.
* Modification of water sources, establishment of pump houses and other works i.e re-construction and restoration works had been completed in Haridwar, Nainital, Dehradun, Haldwani and Ram Nagar towns.